Good morning R.C. Waters!
Today is Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Today is the Presidential and State Primary voting. In honor of this and Healthy Tip Tuesday, I present to you 5 reasons why voting is a healthy thing to do.
1. It Strengthens Social Ties...feeling part of a close-knit society is in turn linked with a greater quality of life and the chance to live longer.
2. It’s Linked With Reports Of Greater Health... a study from Harvard shows that voters report to be in better health overall.
3. It’s Good For Mental Health..voting could help to lower stress
4. It Sets A Good Example for Kids...Children may not be able to actually cast a ballot, but they can see their parents vote and then talk about it. Talk about the issues and government early on!
5. Being involved in politics and using your right to vote boosts wellbeing... now let’s get out there and vote!!
There is a BLT Meeting this afternoon beginning at 3:15 pm.
A facilities meeting will be held this evening starting at 6:30 pm at the Middle School. Everyone is encouraged to attend and learn about the future plans for our school district. I
and have a terrific Tuesday R.C. Waters!