Good morning R.C. Waters!
Today is Thursday, November 17, 2016
It’s Throwback Thursday! Make sure to check out Mrs. Hathaway who is in our Throwback Thursday staff member spotlight!
On this day in history...on November 17, 1800 Congress held it’s 1st session in Washington, DC in the not-yet-completed Capitol Building. We are now in the 114th session of Congress.
Here’s your PBIS reminder for the day...let’s be responsible in our classrooms and specials. We can do this by participating and completing all our work using our best effort, taking responsibility for our actions, keeping our classrooms clean, using technology appropriately and making sure that our voice level matches the activity we are involved in. Let’s be responsible everyday!
Be Respectful and have a great day R.C. Waters!
Today’s morning announcements leader has joined me to lead us in the Pledge of Allegiance. Now I ask that you stand tall and proud, place your hand over your heart and say the Pledge of Allegiance along with her.
Attention freshman: Jostens will be here to deliver your class rings tomorrow, during lunches; You will need to pay your remaining balance in order to pick up your ring. You can pay online or you can pay the day of the delivery using cash or a money order.
Attention Seniors: The last day to place your Graduation Order will be tomorrow, during Lunches.. Please remember to bring your order form and your down payment. Extra Ordering Packets are available in the Guidance Office
Seniors- baby pictures are due today by the end of the school day. Bring your baby picture, short quote and $20 check made out to BCS to Mrs. Gilbert in the art room.
First Quarter Honor Roll is posted on the guidance windows, if your name is not one there and you believe it should be check with Mr. Ramsey or Mrs. Coffman.
Attention students: It is that time of year again! Thanksgiving break is right around the corner and Student Council will be holding the annual Study Escape in the main Gym on Tuesday, November 22nd. Pay $1 to escape study hall, hang out with friends, shoot hoops, and listen to music while you unwind and relax before break. Hope to see you all there!
Attention Thespians, Auditions for “The Spirit of Christmas are next Monday at 6:30 and Tuesday after school. See the cafeteria lobby doors for more info. Members who still owe for fall play t-shirts, please see Miss Tucker as soon as possible.
Students in grades 8-11 if you had your picture taken on picture re-take day, you can pick those up in the office during your lunch or after school.
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Birthday Wishes
- TNT Today after school—Legos in the cafeteria-students need to be picked up at 5 p.m.
- Giant Trading Event Continues….. Box Tops and Campbell’s Labels will be collected this week at OHMS before school and during lunch. The trade will be box tops for tickets which can be entered into a drawing for various prize baskets, and other prizes such as a private pool party at OHHS on a Saturday (2 winners will be chosen), Principal of OHMS for ½ day, BGSU and Walleye Hockey Tickets, Ghostly Manor Thrill Center and Skate World-Do it All Package in Sandusky, Great Eastern Theaters Movie Tickets, Round Trip Tickets To Put-In-Bay. Money can also be donated for tickets. 10 tickets for $1.00, Mr. Spurlock’s Wingspan $5.00, or the Length of a BCS School Bus $20.00. Money or check should be placed in a marked envelope. Checks should be payable to RFG. Thank you for your support!
- Picture retake day is on Thursday, October 27th.
- The end of the first nine weeks grading period will end on Friday, October 28th. Grade cards will go home on Thursday, November 3rd.
- Students should check Lost and Found—There are several jackets, hoodies, lunch boxes, etc. that are missing their owners!
- Cookie Dough from the 6th grade fundraiser are due to arrive on Thursday, October 27th.
- Reminder: Students and staff encouraged to create a short video with a veteran that you know for our Veteran’s Day Assembly
- “HARLEM AMBASSADORS” ARE COMING! Get ready for dazzling ball handling tricks, high flying slam dunks and hilarious family comedy. Join the Harlem Ambassadors Basketball Show on October 30th at 6:00 p.m., as they take on the Materion Magic. Tickets are $10.00 and can be purchased at the HIGH SCHOOL OFFICE.
- Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Monday, September 26, 2016
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Birthday Wishes
- Though many of the MS cross country athletes ran PERSONAL BESTS, the girls finished 6th out of 14 teams and the boys were 9th. Scoring for the Rockets: (7th graders) Logan Wagner, Madi Adams, Ripley St. Clair, and Camden Bloomer. (8th graders) Emma Zibbel, Hailey Schiets, Levi Jacobs, Max Hallett Syzmanski, Malachi Kennedy and Luke Jacobs.
The Rockets host the Ottawa County Invite
- Student Council Meeting tomorrow morning, (Tuesday, 9/27) at 7:10 a.m.
- Still have extra yearbooks for sale for $16.00. Bring money to the office if interested.
- Today is the last day to sign up for the Apple Run in order to get a t-shirt! Wellness class bonus points will be awarded for participating.
- Rockets Tournament Baseball Forms for 10U tryouts are available in the office. Dates, times and locations are on the forms.
Happy Monday, Everyone!