Monday, March 20, 2017
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Happy Birthday wishes
- AIRS TESTING BEGINS TOMORROW (TUESDAY, MARCH 21S T ) beginning with ELA and will continue throughout the week. Further testing will take place in April for Math, Science and Social Studies. Please try to avoid taking students out of school for appointments. Be sure they have a good breakfast!
- Students may bring in their own headphones for testing tomorrow.
- Grade cards will be coming home on Thursday, March 23rd.
- The Rocket Family Group will be extending the Giant Trading Event to this week on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday before school and during lunch. Please bring in your box tops! Winners will be chose next Friday.
- Marcos Pizza Night will be held on Tuesday, March 21st. Marcos generously gives 15% of the sales back to the middle school. 4th grade currently holds the trophy for the most sales. C’mon 5th, 6th, and 7th grades. Try to win that trophy! When you call in your order, please specify which grade you want to receive the credit! Thank you!
- Mandatory Track Conditioning for 7th Graders will be held after school until 4:30. The coach will determine where practices will be held (either the middle school or the high school).
- TNT Mentoring Program…. Mondays are Bowling, Wednesdays are CSI Investigation at the Library, Thursday is Game Challenge at the middle school. Students who were notified to participate will meet Ms. Brenda in the cafeteria. Students are to be picked up at the middle school at 5 p.m.
- Music Placement forms for next year’s grades 6 and 7 are due back to the middle school by this Friday, March 24th.
- Reminder: Soles for Souls Shoe Collection is still going on at the middle school and will continue for the rest of the school year. This project is being sponsored by our 7th grade students. Please drop off new or gently used shoes to the middle school office or in the large box by the showcase. Thank you for your consideration to this great cause.
- Girls in K-6 who might want something to do over spring break…..Girl Scouts of Western Ohio Are offering a Spring Break Day Camp for 2 days. March 27th and 28th at the Wildlife Refuge. Forms are available in the office.
- Please return Lifetouch Pictures and/or money to the office as soon as possible. Thank you! If you wish to order you may do so at mylifetouch.com Use your Portrait ID and Access Code provided by Lifetouch in your picture package.
- Parents can order a 2016-2017 Yearbook on line. Visit ybpay.lifetouch.com The yearbook ID Code is 1824517. The cost is $16.00.
Have a great Monday and Happy First day of Spring!