Friday, March 24, 2017
- Happy Birthday wishes
- AIRS TESTING-ELA PORTION WILL BE FINISHING TODAY WITH SOME MAKE-UPS TO BE DONE TODAY AND THEN MAKE-UPS FOR THOSE WHO ARE OUT AFTER WE RETURN FROM SPRING BREAK. AGAIN, PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO HAVE STUDENTS HERE FOR TESTING AND AVOID APPOINTMENTS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. EAT A GOOD BREAKFAST
- Students may bring in their own headphones for testing.
- Grade cards were sent home on Thursday, March 23rd (yesterday).
- The Rocket Family Group will be extending the Giant Trading Event to this week on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday before school and during lunch. Please bring in your box tops! Winners will be chosen next Friday.
- Mandatory Track Conditioning for 7th Graders will be held after school until 4:30. The coach will determine where practices will be held (either the middle school or the high school).
- TNT Mentoring Program…. Mondays are Bowling, Wednesdays are CSI Investigation at the Library, Thursday is Game Challenge at the middle school. Students who were notified to participate will meet Ms. Brenda in the cafeteria. Students are to be picked up at the middle school at 5 p.m.
- Music Placement forms for next year’s grades 6 and 7 are due back to the middle school by MONDAY APRIL 3RD!
- Reminder: Soles for Souls Shoe Collection is still going on at the middle school and will continue for the rest of the school year. This project is being sponsored by our 7th grade students. Please drop off new or gently used shoes to the middle school office or in the large box by the showcase. Thank you for your consideration to this great cause.
- Girls in K-6 who might want something to do over spring break…..Girl Scouts of Western Ohio Are offering a Spring Break Day Camp for 2 days. March 27th and 28th at the Wildlife Refuge. Forms are available in the office.
- Please return Lifetouch Pictures and/or money to the office as soon as possible. Thank you! If you wish to order you may do so at mylifetouch.com Use your Portrait ID and Access Code provided by Lifetouch in your picture package. Also, additional envelopes were sent home with students yesterday (Thursday 3/23) to send back money if you are choosing to purchase the photos.
- Parents can order a 2016-2017 Yearbook on line. Visit ybpay.lifetouch.com The yearbook ID Code is 1824517. The cost is $16.00.
May everyone have a fun, safe and restful spring break. School will resume on Monday, April 3rd!