Monday, April 3, 2017
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Happy Birthday wishes
- Track Meet today against Edison (Away) Beginning at 4:15 p.m. –weather permitting
- Band Meeting for incoming 6th Grade students and parents interested in joining band will be tomorrow (Tuesday, April 4th) at 6 p.m. in the band room at the middle school.
- TNT Mentoring Program…. Mondays are Bowling, Wednesdays are CSI Investigation at the Library, Thursday is Game Challenge at the middle school. Students who were notified to participate will meet Ms. Brenda in the cafeteria. Students are to be picked up at the middle school at 5 p.m.
- Music Placement forms for next year’s grades 6 and 7 are due back to the middle school ASAP!
- Reminder: Soles for Souls Shoe Collection is still going on at the middle school and will continue for the rest of the school year. This project is being sponsored by our 7th grade students. Please drop off new or gently used shoes to the middle school office or in the large box by the showcase. Thank you for your consideration to this great cause.
- Please return Lifetouch Pictures and/or money to the office as soon as possible. Thank you! If you wish to order you may do so at mylifetouch.com Use your Portrait ID and Access Code provided by Lifetouch in your picture package. Also, additional envelopes were sent home with students yesterday (Thursday 3/23) to send back money if you are choosing to purchase the photos.
- Parents can order a 2016-2017 Yearbook on line. Visit ybpay.lifetouch.com The yearbook ID Code is 1824517. The cost is $16.00.
HAVE A MARVELOUS MONDAY!