Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- Happy Birthday wishes
- Congratulations to the 7th Grade Track Team- both boys and girls brought home victories against St. Mary’s and Edison yesterday. Scoring for the Rockets were: Logan Wagner-won the mile and half mile and was on the winning 4x4 team. Desiree Behlmer took 3rd in the shot. Abigail Mizelle took 3rd in the 100 and 200 hurdles. Madisson Adams took 3rd in the half mile and 4th in the mile. TJ Hallett won the mile and half mile. Jack Zeitzheim took 2nd in the 200. Elijah Ibarra took 3rd in the 100 hurdles and 2nd in the 200 hurdles. Ben Sage was 2nd in the 400 and 4th in the 100. Nice job, athletes! The Rockets will be at home against Clyde/St. Mary’s on Wednesday, April 5th.
- Band Meeting for incoming 6th Grade students and parents interested in joining band will be tomorrow (Tuesday, April 4th) at 6 p.m. in the band room at the middle school.
- Forms are available in the office for next year’s 7th and 8th grade students interested in trying out for cheerleader or mascot. Details and times are on the information sheet.
- TNT Mentoring Program…. Mondays are Bowling, Wednesdays are CSI Investigation at the Library, Thursday is Game Challenge at the middle school. Students who were notified to participate will meet Ms. Brenda in the cafeteria. Students are to be picked up at the middle school at 5 p.m.
- Music Placement forms for next year’s grades 6 and 7 are due back to the middle school ASAP!
- Reminder: Soles for Souls Shoe Collection is still going on at the middle school and will continue for the rest of the school year. This project is being sponsored by our 7th grade students. Please drop off new or gently used shoes to the middle school office or in the large box by the showcase. Thank you for your consideration to this great cause.
- Please return Lifetouch Pictures and/or money to the office as soon as possible. Thank you! If you wish to order you may do so at mylifetouch.com Use your Portrait ID and Access Code provided by Lifetouch in your picture package. Also, additional envelopes were sent home with students yesterday (Thursday 3/23) to send back money if you are choosing to purchase the photos.
- Parents can order a 2016-2017 Yearbook on line. Visit ybpay.lifetouch.com The yearbook ID Code is 1824517. The cost is $16.00. Also, forms will be going home later this week if you wish to order a year book that way.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!