Tuesday, April 11, 2017
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Happy Birthday wishes
- Middle School Band and Choir Concert tonight beginning at 6:00 p.m. at the high school. Band and choir students should report to the band room at 5:30. Best wishes for a great performance!
- Both the 7th grade girl's and boy's track team won last night.
Scoring for the Rockets:
Amelia Mizelle, Ripley St.Clair, Logan Wagner, Jack Zeitzheim, Ben Sage, Elijah Ibarra, Cade Peterson, TJ Hallett, Kori Helle, Desiree Behlmer, Ali Garner, reagan Schultz and Danae Karshuk.
The Rockets travel to Perkins on Saturday.
- Forms are available in the office for next year’s 7th and 8th grade students interested in trying out for cheerleader or mascot. Details and times are on the information sheet.
- TNT Mentoring Program…. Mondays are Bowling, Wednesdays are CSI Investigation at the Library, Thursday is Game Challenge at the middle school. Students who were notified to participate will meet Ms. Brenda in the cafeteria. Students are to be picked up at the middle school at 5 p.m.
- Music Placement forms for next year’s grades 6 and 7 are due back to the middle school ASAP!
- Reminder: Soles for Souls Shoe Collection is still going on at the middle school and will continue for the rest of the school year. This project is being sponsored by our 7th grade students. Please drop off new or gently used shoes to the middle school office or in the large box by the showcase. Thank you for your consideration to this great cause.
- Please return Lifetouch Pictures and/or money to the office as soon as possible. Thank you! If you wish to order you may do so at mylifetouch.com Use your Portrait ID and Access Code provided by Lifetouch in your picture package. Also, additional envelopes were sent home with students yesterday (Thursday 3/23) to send back money if you are choosing to purchase the photos.
- Parents can order a 2016-2017 Yearbook on line. Visit ybpay.lifetouch.com The yearbook ID Code is 1824517. The cost is $16.00 plus any upgrades you may choose. Also, forms were sent home on Friday, 4/7 and the deadline for orders is Monday, May 15th. Checks should be made payable to Lifetouch.
- Reminder: No school on Friday April 14th and Monday, April 17th for Easter Break
HAVE A TERRIFIC TUESDAY!