Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes!
- Before the downpour and thunder, the track teams were able to get in 15 events. Both teams were ahead by 25 points or more [😊]
Scoring for the Rockets:
Amelia Mizelle, Elijah Ibarra, Ben Sage, Logan Wagner, Ripley St. Clair, TJ Hallett, Jack Zeitzheim, Toby Polm, Colby Sigurdson, Noah Mylander, Desiree Behlmer, Hannah Schulte and Zach Filpak.
The Rockets travel back to Margaretta for the Margaretta Relays tomorrow. Go Rockets!
- 4th and 5th Grade Music Program will be this evening beginning at 6:30 p.m. It will be held at the middle school auditorium. 5th grade students should report to the middle school band room and 4th grade students should report to the choir room in the basement (room 10) at 6:10 p.m.
- 6th Grade State Testing TOMORROW (Friday, 4/21) both morning and afternoon for Social Studies. Please try to avoid taking students out of school tomorrow. Thank you.
- Please have your child check Lost and Found Area by the Showcase and in the cafeteria. There are many items that are unclaimed.
- Forms are available in the office for next year’s 7th and 8th grade students interested in trying out for cheerleader or mascot. Details and times are on the information sheet.
- TNT Mentoring Program…. Mondays are Bowling, Wednesdays are CSI Investigation at the Library, Thursday is Game Challenge at the middle school. Students who were notified to participate will meet Ms. Brenda in the cafeteria. Students are to be picked up at the middle school at 5 p.m.
- Reminder: Soles for Souls Shoe Collection is still going on at the middle school and will continue for the rest of the school year. This project is being sponsored by our 7th grade students. Please drop off new or gently used shoes to the middle school office or in the large box by the showcase. Thank you for your consideration to this great cause.
- Please return Lifetouch Pictures and/or money to the office as soon as possible. Thank you! If you wish to order you may do so at mylifetouch.com Use your Portrait ID and Access Code provided by Lifetouch in your picture package. Also, additional envelopes were sent home with students yesterday (Thursday 3/23) to send back money if you are choosing to purchase the photos.
- Parents can order a 2016-2017 Yearbook on line. Visit ybpay.lifetouch.com The yearbook ID Code is 1824517. The cost is $16.00 plus any upgrades you may choose. Also, forms were sent home on Friday, 4/7 and the deadline for orders is Monday, May 15th. Checks should be made payable to Lifetouch.
Enjoy today! Make the most of it!