Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes!
- SLIME is no longer allowed in the middle school. If it is brought to school, it will be taken away.
- Effective May 1st, per the food service director at BCS, no more charging will be allowed in the cafeteria. Please take this opportunity to pay off any current charges before the end of the school year.
- 6th and 7th Grade State Testing Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and Friday of this week both morning and afternoon for Math. Please try to avoid taking students out of school this week. Thank you.
- On Friday the track team traveled to Castalia for the Margaretta relays. The girl's brought home a runner-up trophy and the boy's were 3rd out of 16 teams.
Scoring for the Rockets:
Cade Peterson, TJ Hallett, Toby Polm, Elijah Ibarra, Jack Zeitzheim, Kori Helle, Amelia Mizelle, Ripley St.Clair, Logan Wagner, Hannah Schulte, Danae Karshuk and Marisa Kennedy. The Rockets host the Perkins Pirates tomorrow at home.
- Please have your child check Lost and Found Area by the Showcase and in the cafeteria. There are many items that are unclaimed.
- Cheerleading and Mascot Tryouts this week.
- 7th Grade Track Meet on Wednesday, April 26th against at Perkins at Home beginning at 4:15 p.m. Good luck to those athletes!
- There will be a 7th and 8th grade Spring Dance on April 27th from 6 till 8 pm. Tickets are $5.00 at the door. Water and snacks will be available for sale. There will be a DJ providing music. The dance will be at the high school cafeteria and main gym.
- TNT Mentoring Program…. Mondays are Bowling, Wednesdays are CSI Investigation at the Library, Thursday is Game Challenge at the middle school. Students who were notified to participate will meet Ms. Brenda in the cafeteria. Students are to be picked up at the middle school at 5 p.m.
- Reminder: Soles for Souls Shoe Collection is still going on at the middle school and will continue for the rest of the school year. This project is being sponsored by our 7th grade students. Please drop off new or gently used shoes to the middle school office or in the large box by the showcase. Thank you for your consideration to this great cause.
- Please return Lifetouch Pictures and/or money to the office as soon as possible. Thank you! If you wish to order you may do so at mylifetouch.com Use your Portrait ID and Access Code provided by Lifetouch in your picture package. Also, additional envelopes were sent home with students yesterday (Thursday 3/23) to send back money if you are choosing to purchase the photos.
- Parents can order a 2016-2017 Yearbook on line. Visit ybpay.lifetouch.com The yearbook ID Code is 1824517. The cost is $16.00 plus any upgrades you may choose. Also, forms were sent home on Friday, 4/7 and the deadline for orders is Monday, May 15th. Checks should be made payable to Lifetouch.
Have a great Tuesday!