Thursday, May 4, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes!
- If anyone in 7th grade next school year is interested in being a flag raiser, please see Mrs. Macko or Mrs. Sandwisch.
- Attention current 5th & 6th graders! The Middle School Safety Patrol program is looking for crossing guards for next school year. Forms are in the main office. Please fill out the form and return to the office.
- 6th grade students return from Camp Michindoh tomorrow, usually between 12 and 1 p.m. Students will go home with parent(s) upon unloading their luggage.
- 4th and 5th Grade testing continues today and tomorrow morning.
- We will be having our lip-sync contest the last day of school, May 30th. Forms are in the office and due back to Mrs. Buder by May 5th. Music and pre-auditions will be held on Friday, May 19th.
- Attention: Girls entering 5th or 6th grade next school year…. If you are interested in trying out for the Pee Wee Cheerleading Squad, please add your name to the sign-up list in the office by Friday, May 5th. Clinics will be held Tuesday, May 9th from 3:00-4:30 p.m., Wednesday, May 10th from 3:00-4:30 p.m., and Thursday, May 11th, from 3:00-4:30 p.m. Tryouts will be held on Friday May 12th starting at 3:15 p.m. at the OHMS Gymnasium. You will receive additional information about tryouts in the coming weeks. Please see Mrs. Giezie in Room 13 if you have questions or concerns.
- Please have your child check Lost and Found Area by the Showcase and in the cafeteria. There are many items that are unclaimed. If they are not claimed soon, they will be donated to Good Will.
- A message for this fall’s interested (6th going into 7th-12th grade) Cross Country : Coach Buckman, Coach Warnke and I will be having conditioning runs through out the summer. Below is a list of the days that we will meet and run as a team (these are NOT mandatory yet encouraged). We will meet at Veteran’s Park in Oak Harbor on the following dates (Coach Buckman will be present):
June 11th and June 18th 6-7pm.
June 12th, 14th, 26th, and 28th at the high school pool from 7-8:15 p.m. (with Coach Warnke)
July 2, 16th and 23rd 6-7 pm.
We will meet at the OHHS pool on the following dates (Coach Branum will be present)
July 10, 12, 17, and 19th from 7 to 815pm.
- Reminder: Soles for Souls Shoe Collection is still going on at the middle school and will continue for the rest of the school year. This project is being sponsored by our 7th grade students. Please drop off new or gently used shoes to the middle school office or in the large box by the showcase. Thank you for your generous donations to this great cause.
- Please return Lifetouch Pictures and/or money to the office as soon as possible. Thank you! If you wish to order you may do so at mylifetouch.com Use your Portrait ID and Access Code provided by Lifetouch in your picture package. Also, additional envelopes were sent home with students to send back money if you are choosing to purchase the photos.
- Parents can order a 2016-2017 Yearbook on line. Visit ybpay.lifetouch.com The yearbook ID Code is 1824517. The cost is $16.00 plus any upgrades you may choose. Also, forms were sent home on Friday, 4/7 and the deadline for orders is Monday, May 15th. Checks should be made payable to Lifetouch.
Have a great day!