Thursday, August 31, 2017
Announcements for today:
Happy Birthday Wishes!
If you haven’t already done so, please turn in all emergency medical forms and the paper regarding computer usage, and use of photographs. Thank you!
- TNT after school programs will be starting up in September. Forms are available in the office if your child is interested.
- Oak Harbor Schools Family & Friends Fundraiser being offered to families at Kalahari on Friday, September 8th. Information sheets are available in the office
- A copy of House Bill 410 will be available on the Middle School Website in the very near future. Attendance will be based on hours present/missed instead of days present/missed. Please let us know if you have questions.
- Just FYI-starting in October, Marco ‘s Pizza Night for the middle school will be held the second Tuesday, every other month. More announcements will be made as time draws near.
- OHHS Fall Mini Cheer Clinic for 4th graders will be held on Saturday, 9/23 from 9-11 a.m. at the high school auxiliary gym. Forms available in the office.
OHMS Sporting Events:
Cross Country: Thursday 8/31-Eastwood Invite at Eastwood H.S. starting at 5 p.m.
Volleyball: Tuesday, September 5th at Vermilion beginning at 4:30 p.m.
Football: Thursday, 8/31 (Double-Header) at Genoa, 7th grade beginning at 4:30 p.m.
Academic Challenge for 5th, 6th, and 7th Grade Students: If your child is interested, tryouts will be held next Tuesday, September 5th from 3-4 p.m. See Mrs. Saunders in room 18 for tryout information.
Oak Harbor Middle School and High School are teaming up to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey. We have a large box located by the showcase where students can place monetary donations. All donations will go to the American Red Cross!
38th Annual Oak Harbor Apple Festival Run (5K Run/Walk)-Sunday, October 15th. If students and/or parents are interested, there are forms in the office.
Have a great day today!