Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Announcements for today:
Happy Birthday Wishes!
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FOR NEXT WEEK –BEGINNING MONDAY OCTOBER 23RD, THE NEWLY FORMED ROCKET SPIRIT GROUP, WHO IS COMPRISED OF SOME OF OUR 7TH GRADE STUDENTS, WILL BE SELLING BOO GRAMS DURING LUNCH PERIODS ALL NEXT WEEK. COST IS 5O CENTS EACH AND WILL BE DELIVERED TO STUDENT LOCKERS ON HALLOWEEN DAY! STUDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SURPRISE THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY BUY BUYING A BOO GRAM. THE SPIRIT GROUP WILL MAKE SURE EACH STUDENT RECEIVES ONE SO NO ONE IS LEFT OUT. FUNDS WILL GO IN THE ROCKET SPIRIT GROUP ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE ITEMS OR DONATE TO A CAUSE THAT WILL BE FOR AND ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE MIDDLE SCHOOL. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT. SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN DONATING SOME SMALL CANDY ITEMS, YOU CAN DROP THEM OFF AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL OFFICE. THANKS SO MUCH!
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 10-23-17 Oak Harbor 5th Grade Biddy Boys Basketball forms are available in the office. Try-out dates are Monday and Tuesday, November 6th and 7th, so if you are interested, please stop in at the office to pick up an information form.
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 10-24-17 Oak Harbor Biddy Basketball will again have a 6th grade team participate in a league this winter. Boys who are interested should pick up an information form in the office.
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT eff. 10-17-17: ATTENTION GIRLS IN 4TH 5TH OR 6TH GRADE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BASKETBALL-THERE WILL BE AN INFORMATIONAL MEETING AND SIGN=UP ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22ND FROM 6-6:30 p.m. at the high school cafeteria. More detailed information sheets are available in the office.
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT 10-25-17: ATTENTION 7TH GRADE GIRLS BASEKTBALL-THERE WILL BE TRYOUTS FOR THE 2017-18 TEAM ON NOVEMBER 1ST FROM 3-4:30 P.M. AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL GYM.
NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS eff. 10-10-17: ATTN: 7TH GRADE STUDENTS-THERE WILL BE A HALLOWEEN DANCE AT OHHS ON THURSDAY OCTOBER 26TH FROM 3:30-5:30. IT WILL BE HELD IN THE MAIN GYM. STUDENTS SHOULD WEAR THEIR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. ADMISSION COST IS $5.00
HALLOWEEN IN THE HALLS AT OHHS SPONSORED BY THE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT COUNCIL. THIS ACTIVITY IS OPEN TO ANY CHILD FROM INFANT TO 6TH GRADE. THERE WILL BE CANDY, ACTIVITIES, GAMES AND MORE. THE DATE IS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26TH FROM 6-7:30 P.M. CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- TNT Bowling after school began on October 9th (Monday) for those students who signed up and parents were notified.
- TNT Developing Life Skills-after school on Wednesdays began October 11th-Students involved should report to the cafeteria when 2nd round bus riders are called.
- The end of the 1st quarter grading period will be this Friday, October 27th and grade cards will be going home on the following Thursday, November 2nd.
- Picture Retake day is TOMORROW Thursday, October 26th. There are picture forms available in the office. You will need one in order to get your picture re-taken.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, November 9th (after school) and on Friday, November 10th in the morning. More information has been sent or mailed home regarding this. Please contact the school office if you received a letter stating that the teachers would like to meet with you at 419-898-6217.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!