Monday, December 4, 2017
Announcements for today:
Pledge of Allegiance
Happy Birthday Wishes!
- Be sure your child is dressing appropriately for Recess and or other outdoor class activities—very cold weather forecasted for midweek and beyond.
C A N NED F O O D D R I V E
- WHEN: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH THROUGH FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8TH
- WHO: ALL MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS AND STAFF
- WHY: CANNED GOODS WILL BE DONATED TO THE OTTAWA CO. HOLIDAY BUREAU
- SPONSORED BY: OHMS STUDENT COUNCIL AND 7TH GRADE SERVICE GROUP
- GOAL: 3,000 CANS-IF GOAL IS MET MR. SPURLOCK WILL BE DUCT TAPED TO THE WALL! THERE WILL BE OTHER GRADE LEVEL SHINANIGANS AS WELL! TBA
- Swim Meet at Port Clinton today beginning at 4:30 p.m. Good luck to all swimmers and divers!
- Wrestling meet at home on Saturday-Oak Harbor Invite beginning at 10 a.m. in the main gym
- Boys and Girls 7th grade basketball against Huron -Girls away and boys at home beginning at 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, December 5th.
- Ties and Tiaras Daddy/Daughter Dance-Sponsored by DECA will be held on Friday, December 15th from 6-8:30 PM. Open to any BCS student 6th grade or younger. Lots of activities going on while there, including a red carpet arrival. Please stop in the office to pick up a flyer if interested.
- TNT CRAFTS AFTER SCHOOL BEGINS ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5TH AND 6TH AND DECEMBER 12TH AND 13TH. STUDENTS WHO ARE INVOLVED, THEIR PARENTS WOULD HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY BRENDA LOCHOTZKI. THEY WILL REPORT TO THE CAFETERIA AFTER SCHOOL.
Have a great day!