MIDDLE SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Friday, October 11, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES!
ATTENTION: ART CLUB MEMBERS—THE THIRD ART CLUB MEETING WILL BE HELD ON (WEDNESDAY, 10/16) FROM 3-4:30 PM. REMEMBER TO BRING A SNACK. BRING ANY HOMEWORK OR BAND INSTRUMENT TO THE ART ROOM BEFORE THE MEETING STARTS. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO THE BAND ROOM OR LOCKERS ONCE THE MEETING HAS STARTED.
- As of this morning….just received information and sign up forms for Boys Basketball in grades, 4,5, and 6. Boys can pick up this information in the office.
- Any 4th,5th, 6th grade girl that is interested in basketball should pick up an information form in the office. There will be a sign-up and Information Meeting with Coaches on Sunday, October 20th from 6:30-7:00 p.m. in the OHHS Cafeteria
- ATTN: ANY 7TH GRADE GIRL INTERESTED IN PLAYING BASKETBALL SHOULD SIGN UP IN MRS. BUDER’S ROOM, ROOM #15 THIS WEEK.
- ANY STUDENTS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE APPLE FESTIVAL RUN (5-K) will receive extra credit towards their Wellness Class this school year.
- BE SURE IF YOUR CHILD IS GOING TO BE ABSENT THAT YOU CALL THE OFFICE (419) 898-6217 TO REPORT YOUR STUDENT ABSENT. IF IT IS BEFORE OR AFTER OFFICE HOURS, YOU CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH MRS. MACKO OR MRS. SANDWISCH.
- LIFETOUCH PICTURE RETAKE DAY WILL BE NEXT FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18TH, 2019
SPORTING EVENTS FOR THIS WEEK:
- CROSS COUNTRY: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2019 SBC TOURNAMENT TO BE HELD AT HEDGE-BOYER PARK IN FREMONT BEGINNING AT 10 AM. GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!
- VOLLEYBALL: SBC TOURNAMENT FOR 7TH GRADE VOLLEYBALL WIL BE HELD ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12TH AT THIS TIME, THE BEGINNING TIME FOR THAT IS TO BE DETERMINED. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS! I WILL SEND A SEPARATE ATTACHMENT LISTING THE TOURNAMENT LAYOUT.
- FOOTBALL: WILL BE HOME AGAINST EDISON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 17TH BEGINNING AT 4:30 PM
- 2019 APPLICATIONS FOR THE OTTAWA COUNTY HOLIDAY BUREAU ARE AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE AS OF TODAY.
- THERE WILL BE NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 14TH FOR STUDENTS. STAFF WILL REPORT TO WORK AS USUAL FOR A WAIVER/WORK DAY.
- STUDENT COUNCIL HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THERE WILL BE A HALLOWEEN DOOR DECORATING CONTEST FOR TEACHERS, OFFICE, ETC. MAY THE BEST DOOR WIN!
HAPPY A GREAT WEEKEND! IT’S APPLE FESTIVAL TIME IN OAK HARBOR! ENJOY!
KEEP THE ROCKET PRIDE ALIVE!