MIDDLE SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES!
PLEASE EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE TODAY!
- A CELEBRATION OF VETERANS DAY THROUGH MUSIC ASSEMBLY WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11TH AT 8:30 A.M. IN THE MIDDLE SCHOOL AUDITORIUM. ALL VETERANS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND AND ALSO INVITED FOR DONUTS IN THE CAFETERIA AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE ASSEMBLY.
- PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON AFTER SCHOOL AND AGAIN ON FRIDAY MORNING. THERE WILL BE NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH BECAUSE OF PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES
- 7th Grade job shadow day is Thursday, December 5th. Job Shadow Day Forms are due to Mr. Hanely by Friday, November 22nd.
- ATTN: PARENTS—ARE YOUR CHILDREN MISSING THEIR GLASSES? WE STILL HAVE 2 PAIRS HERE IN THE OFFICE AND A GLASSES CASE. THERE IS ALSO A LANYARD WITH AN OAK HARBOR PUBLIC LIBRARY TAG ON IT. ALSO, THERE ARE A COUPLE OF PENCIL BAGS HERE AS WELL. IN ADDITION, OUR LOST AND FOUND HOOKS IN THE CAFETERIA ARE QUICKLY FILLING UP WITH JACKETS, SWEATERS, ETC. PLEASE ASK YOUR CHILDREN TO CHECK THAT AS WELL. THANK YOU!
- BE SURE IF YOUR CHILD IS GOING TO BE ABSENT THAT YOU CALL THE OFFICE (419) 898-6217 TO REPORT YOUR STUDENT ABSENT. IF IT IS BEFORE OR AFTER OFFICE HOURS, YOU CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH MRS. MACKO OR MRS. SANDWISCH.
- ATTENTION: ART CLUB MEMBERS—ART CLUB MEETING WILL BE HELD ON (WEDNESDAY, 11/6) FROM 3-4:30 PM. REMEMBER TO BRING A SNACK. BRING ANY HOMEWORK OR BAND INSTRUMENT TO THE ART ROOM BEFORE THE MEETING STARTS. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO THE BAND ROOM OR LOCKERS ONCE THE MEETING HAS STARTED.
- There are Red Cross Babysitting Training Forms in the office for grades 5-7 in the office. Spots are limited and will be granted on a first come/first serve basis.
- It will be announced for 7th grade basketball and wrestling games and meets as dates draw near. Basketball and wrestling games and meets begin in December
- Swimming and Diving Meets begin in November with the next one to be held on Tuesday, November 5th against SCCS beginning at 5 p.m.
- Biddy Wrestling practices begin on November 11th. Forms are in the office and must be completed and money is due when you come to practice on November 11th.
- 2019 APPLICATIONS FOR THE OTTAWA COUNTY HOLIDAY BUREAU ARE AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE.
HAVE A TERRIFIC TUESDAY!
KEEP THE ROCKET PRIDE ALIVE!