Pre-registration is required.
Registration packets are available at:
- B-C-S Board Office @ 11685 W. State Route 163 - Oak Harbor, OH (next to Oak Harbor High School)
- R. C. Waters Elementary
- Oak Harbor Middle School
Students pre-approved for reduced-price school meals through B-C-S Food Services yearly registration fee is:
$13.00 - Acorn Alley (reduced snack price is .15)
School-year Childcare available @ $1.50 per full hour - limited to 15 hours/per week - any weekly hours over 15 @ $3.00/per hour.
Students approved for free price school meals through B-C-S Food Services yearly registration fee is:
$8.00 - Acorn Alley (free snack included)
Childcare available @ $1.00 - limited to 15 hours/per week - any weekly hours over 15 @ $3.00/per hour.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE
Acorn Alley is an approved childcare provider through Ottawa County Job & Family Services.
State-licensed before and after school childcare program for B-C-S students K-7
- Provides safe & secure environment
- Qualified & certified staff
- Open 6:30 AM to start of school & end of school to 6PM
- Extended hours on 2-Hour Delay days
- Open most cancellation days 6:30AM-6PM (weather permitting)
- Program site: R.C. Waters Elementary School (Grades K-7)
R.C. Waters Site - 419-707-0700
During program hours site staff members can be contacted by phone.
After hours voice-mail messages are welcome and are checked regularly.