|Learn what drives excellent education at
Benton Carroll Salem Schools...
We focus on keeping the "main thing" the main thing...
Within 3 years, we will reach the
- All students are capable of learning; however students learn in different ways and at different rates.
- Learning is a life-long process.
- The best interest of students should be the foundation of all decisions.
- Effective education must meet the individual needs of a diverse student population.
- Modern and appropriate technology should be integrated and accessible for all students.
- The educational environment must be motivating and stimulating to encourage students to want to learn.
- Clear, open and honest communication leads to trust among individuals.
- School members must establish positive relationships with students and families.
- Positive attitudes foster solutions.
- Education is a partnership between students, parents, staff members and the community.
Goal 1: Improve student achievement.
Goal 2: Secure Benton Carroll Salem Schools financial future.
Goal 3: Establish a consistent Communications and Public Relations program.