Monday, March 13, 2017
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Happy Birthday Wishes!
- Book Fair begins today, March 13th-17th. The hours will be 8-2:30 p.m.
- Mandatory Track Conditioning for 7th Graders begins on today, March 13th.
- TNT Mentoring Program….Begins today with –Bowling (at the Oak Harbor Bowling Alley. Students will be returned to the middle school for parent pick-up at 5 p.m.
- The end of the 3rd nine weeks ends on Friday, March 17th. Grade cards will go home on Thursday, March 23rd.
- Music Placement forms for next year’s grades 6 and 7 are due back to the middle school by Friday, March 24th.
- Reminder: Soles for Souls Shoe Collection is still going on at the middle school and will continue for the rest of the school year. This project is being sponsored by our 7th grade students. Please drop off new or gently used shoes to the middle school office or in the large box by the showcase. Thank you for your consideration to this great cause.
- Girls in K-6 who might want something to do over spring break…..Girl Scouts of Western Ohio Are offering a Spring Break Day Camp for 2 days. March 27th and 28th at the Wildlife Refuge. Forms are available in the office.
- Please return Lifetouch Pictures and/or money to the office as soon as possible. Thank you! If you wish to order you may do so at mylifetouch.com Use your Portrait ID and Access Code provided by Lifetouch in your picture package.
- Parents can order a 2016-2017 Yearbook on line. Visit ybpay.lifetouch.com The yearbook ID Code is 1824517. The cost is $16.00.
Have a great Monday!